How much is a ticket for going 20 mph over? We understand you have many inquiries. We understand what you’re going through. We devoted ourselves in protecting you from unfavorable implications that could happen because of your traffic ticket violation. We are knowledgeable on all traffic court proceedings and we know how to strategically present your case to the court.
Why Choose Us As Your Attorney?
- Experienced Lawyer With Good Negotiation Skill
- FREE Price Quotation
- FREE Legal Consultation
- MasterCard / Visa Payments are Accepted
- Partial Payments are Accepted
- Low-Fees Flat Rates
- Keep your Driving Record Clean
- Avoid Paying Each Point that Cost an Additional $150 for 3 years (beyond court fines and driver responsibility fees)
We can help you with the following traffic ticket violation:
- Driving with No License
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of Drugs
- Driving with Revoked Driver’s License
- Driving on a Cancelled License
- Driving Without Vehicle Insurance
- Driving Without Proof of Insurance
- Driving with Suspended Driver’s License
- Drive On The Wrong Side Of A Divided Highway
- Hand-held Cell Phone Use
- Driving after Driver’s License has been Cancelled
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Device Traffic Ticket
- Reckless Driving Traffic Violation Ticket
- Failure to stop for Bus Safety Light
- Following Too Closely/Tailgating Violation Ticket
- Failure To Use Car Signals Ticket
- Failure to Yield the Right-of-Way Car Accident Ticket
- Failure to Pay a Traffic Ticket
- Illegal unsafe Lane Changes
- Improperly Wide Turn
Fight Your Traffic Ticket With A Realiable Lawyer in Dearborn, Michigan. Give Us A Call At (313) 488-5535 Today!
If you require to speak with a lawyer in Dearborn, Michigan about a criminal charge or traffic violation, we will always be there for you.